Keeping You Informed
Roar Bar and Grill – Coronavirus Update
We are OPEN 06.06.20
We are so pleased to be re-opened now from Saturday June 6th under phase 3 restrictions. Please see our Facebook page for more information or contact us.
Roar Bar and Grill closed as of 12pm Monday 23.03.20
Due to the announcement delivered by parliament late last night, we have unfortunately found ourselves included as a service being forced to close our doors as of 12pm today, Monday 23rd March 2020.
It’s with great disappointment that the outbreak of CV-19 has lead to this, and we hope all our Roar Bar and Grill customers stay safe during this time, and continue to include fitness and healthy eating into your lifestyle to ensure your immune system stays strong.
Please make sure you are following our Facebook page as we will use social media to keep you updated as information becomes available to us.
Zoono Surface Sanitiser applied to Roar Bar and Grill: 21.03.20
We’re happy to advise that on Friday 20th March we had Zoono Surface Sanitiser applied to the entire Roar Bar and Grill facilty both inside and out at Bibra Lake.
This Surface sanitiser has proven to be 99.99% effective against coronavirus, and is what’s being sprayed throughout all our hospitals and aged care facilities.
As you can imagine, the demand for this service is high, so we’re excited to have this done to provide an even safer environment for you and your family to come to enjoy a meal.
In addition to the spray, our staff continues to ensure all surfaces are wiped down very regularly and hand sanatiser is available for all those visiting. We encourage you to take every opportunity to clean your hands and be mindful of the social distancing guidelines when interacting with others,
1. Zoono is a surface sanitiser with a 99.99% effectivness against Coronavirus, proven through laboratory testing
2. Zoono is colourless, odourless, non-leaching, environmentally safe and completely gentle for humans and animals
3. Zoono does not contain any harmful chemicals, and a liquid it is less toxic than Vitamin C and coffee.
4. Zoono can be applied to hard surfaces, fabric and soft furnishings and lasts for up tp 30 days.
5. Zoono works by creating an antimicrobial ‘spike’ formed on a surface which is positively charged. As a result of the charge the negatively charged microorganisms are attracted to the ‘spikes’ and the cell wall and membrane is lysed; the organism is then killed.
We are lucky in that we have a large space available to our diners, so there is still plenty of room for you to come down and enjoy some time out of the house.
We look forward to seeing you down here soon.
Roar Bar and Grill Local Community Announcement (Coronavirus): 12.03.20
As a small business and a private family run business, we are committed now more than ever to providing a safe and clean environment for all our patrons and our team. We have been meeting around the clock and increasing measures internally to ensure our venue has the strictest sanitizing and cleaning procedures in place. It’s not about panicking, it’s about being mindful of issues as they develop and ensuring we’re proactive with your safety as our utmost concern.
We would like to raise awareness to you all of the measures we are taking internally to combat the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
1. We have implemented immediately a mandatory staff hand wash every 15 minutes, our management team will be alerting the team to this in 15 minute intervals throughout our operating hour
2. We have had and will continue to have sanitiser accessible everywhere
3. We are wiping our tables before and after every guest as normal but with extra vigilance and increasing frequency of this with sanitisers and wipes. All hard surfaces are being regularly cleaned with sanitizing agents.
4. High touch areas such as door handles, gaming machines, touch terminals and ATM’s will be fully sanitized routinely every 30 minutes.
5. We have re-done our layout and spaced all our tables out, removing seating and reducing our capacity to encourage the 1 meter between patrons
6. Starting Thursday 19th March at 7:30am, we are banning cash. We will only be accepting card transactions at this time
7. We have updated our online menu, and although we still have hard copies on site we encourage you to browse our menu on your phone before ordering at the bar or directly from your table
8. We have removed our self-serve cutlery stations and will now supply these to you at the till
9. We have installed Gelair sanitising blocks in our aircon systems throughout the facility that help to sanitise and purify the air
We’d like to remind you that we are an outside venue and we are BIG. We have lots of space and encourage you to space out when dining with us. All our meals including some new additions in the coming days are available as takeaway options. Please contact us regarding orders or any queries on the above.
Were committed to our venue and to you as our loyal patrons as well as our teams. We will actively monitor the current situation and keep you informed of any developments. This message is designed to instil confidence, not panic. Look after yourselves as we work through this together.
Cam & Amanda (Owners) Gary & Han (Restaurant Management), and the rest of our team here at Roar Bar and Grill
Every second table closed to ensure social distancing, but we have plenty of space still available for you to come down and enjoy a meal